Addition to the growing list of must try food stalls at Malingap Food Central .
Tacorito Mexican Grub is a newly opened ‘Mexican food stall at Malingap Food Central. They just opened last December of 2019.
Owners by two passionate hardworking chefs who loves Mexican food that’s why they turn it to a business .
They offer Taco, Nachos, Quezadillas, Fritas, Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Drinks like soda , Sola and milkshakes.
Went here last Tuesday to check this newly opened food stall At Malingap Food Central together with my foodie friends who are a fan of Mexican food too and we’re all excited!
We had the the following :
• Street Tacos (110) – 2 pcs hard shell Tacos , fresh cabbage, seasoned ground beef , salsa and cheese. We took photos of their beautiful tacos. The size is not too big and not to small, size was perfect . Even if were so busy taking photos, Its still crispy and I liked their cheese because it was so finely grated. Check out their Taco Tuesday . Free Tacos every Tuesday for any purchase .
• Quattro Tacos (175) – 4 pcs hard shell tacos , fresh cabbage, seasoned ground beef , salsa and cheese. I can eat it all as I loved Tacos . Perfect for group sharing too.
• Nacho Mucho (120) – flavourful crispy nacho chips drizzled with ground meat , black olives, jalapeños, cheddar and melted cheese . It’s not the usual nacho for me , a bit of it’s spice makes it more exciting to my pallet.
• Quezaddilas (115) – Available in plain cheese, chicken or beef, with onions and jalapeños. I loved the thinness of their wrap plus the cheese was totally good.
We got all their Burritos . 85 pesos only!
• Chili Colorado- Spanish Rice , shredded pork chili,salsa, cilantro and cheese.