ArtsyBites by Veronica has launched best homemade food gifts for Christmas.
Feeling lucky to find this brand on the Internet. They started year 2013 as a hobby and decided to make it as a business this year.
Their products are the following:
• Ube halaya – sweet & creamy halayang ube made from freshly harvested ube from their farm. Named after their lola because the recipe came from her & their lolo.
• Choco chip cookies – adjusted several times until it became mumshie approved.
• Cake balls – chocolate, red velvet and rum flavored cake rolled into balls and coated with dark chocolate.
• Crinkles – flavored available in choco and rum.
• Cupcakes – flavors available are rum truffle cocoa dust, red velvet, cheese cupcake and choco hazelnut cupcakes.They also make customized cakes and cupcakes.
I tried their cheese cupcakes , cake balls and cookies . Feeling merry because of it’s beautiful Christmas packaging that you will be so proud to give to your family and friends as Christmas gift or giveaways. I love the taste of Arstybites by Veronica because it’s not to sweet and baked with love to make your loved ones happy this holiday season . I would recommend this to people looking for Christmas food gifts .
How to order:
3 days lead time
Message them through facebook or instagram
Viber them at 09954602704
They deliver customized cakes & cupcakes (free delivery within imus, dasma and bacoor cavite)
They do meet ups for reg orders
At least 50% downpayment upon ordering and full payment on delivery date
Mode of payment
BPI bank transfer & Cebuana, MLhuiller, western union & palawan express
They give discount for bulk orders
They also offer special package price for the holidays
They will be at Thames International school at Libis QC on December 7 from 10 am to 10 pm. Admission is free. They will give special treats and promo package on their desserts. See you there !
Follow them on social media: